SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Getting ISO 9001 certificate

I would like to register iso , am having an engineering company which deals with mine repairs.
  • ECR & ECO

I wanted to ask you whether  is there any difference ECR (Engineering Change Request) and ECO (Engineering Change Order) . And how do these affect the continuous improvement of any organization? I mean can I consider both of them as quality objectives ? Like reduce minimum cycle time for ECO by 3 days and reduce ECR percentage by 1. 
  • What questions to expect during certification audit

Kindly can you provide us questions generally asked by auditors
  • When to start with corrective action

If a machine is not running properly, i isolate it and fill a non conformance report. when will do you advise to fill a corrective action
  • Implementation of ISO 9001 over ISO 27001

Our organization is ISO 27001:2005 certified and we would like to implement ISO 9001:2008 - QMS and get certified . Before i start i would like to take expert guidance in initiating. 
  • How much to wait until certification

How much time would need to pass once the QMS is active and running before application can be made for certification?
  • Re-certification in October 2015

Currently we have ISO license in ISO 9001:2008, but this license will expire on October 2015. Can you suggest what are the main procedure and changes need for re-certification process.
  • iso 9001 forms

ISO 9001: 2008 permits a business mobility in the way that decides to help document the top quality management technique (QMS). This lets each one corporation to formulate the minimum level of records necessary so that you can illustrate the useful arranging, function and handle involving the processes and the execution and constant advancement involving the potency of the QMS.
  • Quality Manual in ISO 9001:2015

I would like to prepare Quality Manual as per ISO 9001:2015 for my organization. I would like to know how you can help me with the template and guidance.
  • 7.5.4 Customer Property and intellectual property

I have no property in my possession that belongs to customer other than customer orders for purchase of desk top and lap tap computers. My customers specify what are the features that should be included in the computer. I buy the specified parts from the HP, Dell & Linux catalog, assemble it and send to the customer and in some cases Dell, HP & Linux directly sends to my customer when I give what features my customer wants.
Page 237 of 240 pages