SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Details about ISO 9001:2015

I need details about 9001:2015 clauses
  • Exclusion vs. Not applicable

In the document 04.3 Appendix 3 even make mention of exclusions but the right thing is to talk applicable. This is intended to make the appropriate correction. I'm reviewing documents obtained samples to take any decision. Cheers
  • Measuring effectiveness of competence training

Can you explain more on 7.2 c and give example how to evaluate the effectiveness of action taken?
  • Exclusion of Design and Development

I bought the 9001 / 14001 / 18001 toolkit. Now I am doing a fresh implementation of ISO in a facilities management company​. I have some doubts :
  • Transition to ISO 2015 version and document labeling

We are ISO 9001 certified since July 2015 and would like to know what would be the best approach for transition of our documentation in order to comply with the new 2015 ISO standard version.
  • Free online courses

I would like to inquire if 9001 Academy is still offering free online Training?
  • Implementing ISO 9001:2015 over ISO 27001

We are already 27001:2013 compliant and want to implement 9001 in our organization
  • Scope of the QMS - our document

On the scope of QMS document, can you provide examples on what data to update in 3.1 processes and activities, 3.2, 3.3,3.4 and 3.5. Take for instance this company is involve in manufacturing bolts and nuts.
  • Processes vs. Departments

Do we need each department providing their process on particular activities..an example of HR section..their job is normally recruitment..so do they need to documented (maintain/retain) all the process?
  • Documentation for the context and risks and opportunities

What type of documentation required to address context of the organization, addressing needs and expectations of interested parties, risk and opportunities?