Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Logic behind dropping preventive actions

What is the logic behind dropping of PA from ISO? ​I​n the new version of ISO 9001 , PREVENTIVE ACTIONS are dropped. What I believe the preventive action is a good way to prevent risks from not happening again.​ ​Will you explain me what actually mean preventive action dropped from new version of ISO 9001?
  • Instalation

Good day, I have been inspecting your webpage and I have already generated a pro forma invoice. However before I schedule the payment I have two questions to ask:
  • Time-frame for getting the certificate

How much period require to get certificate?
  • Achieving ISO 9001:2015 certificate

What needs to be done to achieve the ISO certificate?
  • Quality Manual for ISO 9001:2015

Do you sell 9001-2015 Q Manuals templates? Don't tell me they are not "required". To a manufacturer, that sells to other Mfgs, they are invaluable. They often can stave off Customer Audits, etc., and keep the Customers Purchasing Dept /QA Happy.
  • Implementing ISO 9001:2015 in ceramics company

How do i start implementing ISO 9001: 2015 to a ceramics company that uses the E2 shop system?
  • Mandatory documents for ISO 9001:2015

I would like to first of all thank you for providing support for implementation of ISO 9001: 2015. I have joined a new company and my first project is implementing ISO. The resources you provided are very helpful. I have even watched some videos as well as purchased some of your templates.
  • Checklist for documenting risk analysis

Please guide me how to document requirement of ISO 9001:2015 clause 6.1. I am head of Quality Assurance, our company is willing to get ISO 9001:2015 certification.
  • Involve people in update to ISO 9001:2015

How to make everyone part of update to ISO 9001:2015?
  • Supplier Evaluation Consultant

Hello, we're a textile company in Turkey, we would like a consultant for evaluation of suppliers.