SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Implementing risk management

I want to know how to implement Risk management and templates of the same.
  • ISO certification for SMME

I currently depend solely on information supplied by GOOGLE and I would like further assistance. there is a likelihood that we will be of service to Overseas clients and though we have submitted our details viz:- company profile ,company registration details,mission-vision and values statement, together with our level BBBEE Certification,they still require an ISO Certification,Please can you help? Our manufactured products are for the Military,Mining,Automotive,Aviation & Telecommunication industries.
  • Internal audits, KPIs and Management review according to ISO 9001:2008

I want to know about documentation preparation for ISO 9001:2008 / Internal Audits / Management review meeting / KPIs- How to set up KPIs and sample document for Departments wise etc. including role and responsibility of Management Representative
  • Document control procedure -not a requirement but a recommendation

ISO 9001:2015 dose not require documented procedure for control of documented information, but experts recommends as " a best practice " to have documented procedure for proper control.
  • Ratifying documents

I was wondering, How can I manage the term ratify a document like format or procedure. Nowadays I have 30 different document that expire.
  • Defining quality objectives

what are the quality objectives I can put for QMS like customer satisfaction, customer complaints, internal audit results, system improvement can I put as one of quality objective for QMS? Can u please clarify that system improvement how can I measure?
  • Document types to be controlled in QMS

Please what are the document type you can control in QMS
  • What should be done first in the transition?

Should I carry out gap analysis 1st to get ISO 9001-2015 certified? Presently we are ISO 9001-2008 certified.
  • ISO 9001 in agriculture

I want to know, if we can apply QMS and ISO 9001 in agricultural fields or can we apply it only in manufacturing.
  • Documenting clause 4 of ISO 9001:2015

What need to be document to fulfill the requirement of ISO 9001:2015 clause 4?