SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Documenting scope without quality manual

Further to you email below, the quality manual in ISO 9001:2015 is not required anymore. So where should we define the scope of the quality management system, and the key processes and procedures ??
  • Exclusion of clause 7.5.2 from ISO 9001:2008

I m working in a sales and servicing of fire extinguishers products industry,is 7.5.2 applicable as an exclusion?
  • Training effectiveness and job descriptions

I have few questions, please:
  • Understanding context of the organization

Context of organization - Understanding the organization and its context, and understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
  • Documents and records serial number

Why are documents and even records need to have a serial number?
  • Appendix Clarification

In document control procedure are Appendix 1,2,3,and 4 equal to level 1,2,3,and 4 documents? I have a quality records index in my current QMS that includes retention time, would that index be the same as Appendix 4?
  • The purpose of non-conformance record

What then is the advantage for the report as far as management is concern(regarding to non conformance report)?
  • Auditing without documented audit procedure

How is internal audit is listed in the mandatory documents as well as non mandatory documents under the section- List of mandatory documents required by ISO 9001:2015" Internal audit program (clause 9.2) and Results of internal audits (clause 9.2) are mandatory but Procedure for internal audit (clause 9.2) are not mandatory) without a procedure can you run internal audit program?
  • Document control

What are necessary documents that Document Controller must have from other department? Is it necessary all documents or forms? what are those necessary forms that Document controller must collect or must keep?
  • ISO 9001 risk assessment and FMEA

Please, kindly advise me that how to do risk based assessment & context of the organization. If we use FMEA tools for this, can you send us sample sheet.