ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 14001 vs ISO 9001 challenges in the transition

I watched your webinar presentation on ISO 9001:2015 transition and I have a questions about the slide on the main challenges. Can you explain me what is more challenging than ISO 14001 on the two points below:
  • How to make ISO 9001:2015 procedures

Plz guide us / give a tips for "How to make a procedures as per QMS 9001: 2015
  • QMS Core Team Performance Measuring

I would like to seek your assistance on how we can measure the performance of the members of the QMS Core Team. Is there a format that we can follow? What are the dimensions, rating criteria, and how it can be done.
  • ISO 9001-2015 and AS 9110 B

All the clauses of ISO 9001-2015 is fulfill by AS 9110 B .THEN WHY organisation Is going for ISO 9001-2015 certification once organisation already approved with advance standard AS 9110 B (FOR AVIATION )? Is it not the wastage of money and time for the organisation ?
  • Nonconformity in expended scope of QMS

I got certified on 9001 :2008 to my organization for customer services. I ask my certification body to extend my QMS scope, during audit i got nonconformity , and my C.B hold my certification I ask him to go back to my limited scope (customer services) certification and he reject what you advice ?
  • ISO 9001 transition and integration with ISO 27001

First of all thanks for all attention and help you are giving me.
  • One department with separate QMS

One department within our organization wants to get certified for ISO 9001. We have a centralized quality function. The scope of certificate is for that dept. only. The quality procedures required by ISO 9001 is owned by the quality dept. Is this OK? Or should we reissue the quality procedures under the ownership of that dept.?
  • Excluding sales process from QMS scope

Hi Team We are reviewing the scope of our ISO 9001 Certification. Currently we are ISO 9001:2008 and looking to move to 2015. We are a small auto manufacturer where we convert American vehicles from left to Right Hand drive for the Australian market. Does ISO 9001 require us to include the Sales part of our business in the scope of the Quality System? Currently it is included, we have moved the Sales area to a new, separate premises and are wondering if it is still required to be in the scope?
  • Context of the organization and risks and opportunities procedure

1. Since the Context is a one time definition unless it changes sometime well in the future, can it be described in the Quality Manual?
  • Risk assessment, process control and management review in QMS

I would like to know more about risk assessment, process control and management review.