SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Publishing Quality and Environmental Policy

Can we publish the company Quality and Environmental policies on the company website? What about Company core values?
  • TS 16949 and ISO 9001

​T​S ​16949​ i​s​ applicable after we got ISO 9001?
  • Implementing ISO 9001 in hospital

We're a big charity hospital that provides medical and surgery care for patients. Lately, the management gave us a commitment to establish ISO 9001:2015 as a step for publishing Quality Culture in our Foundation. I am the responsible person to establish the QMS from scratch. I established ISO 9001:2008 in industrial companies, but it's the first time for me to establish it in a big healthcare foundation currently. I am not afraid of starting, but we need your advice for the start point, we need professional advice and learn important of first and next steps, we need to get the real scoop on the difficulties and challenges of implementation. Could you please help us sending us guidelines?
  • Terms and Definitions

Do we need to list terms and definitions specific to our organization and our process?
  • Company Profile

Do we still need a company profile? Where is this covered in the tool kit?
  • Templates review and auditing

Thank you for always sending the information. I am enjoying putting this all together and your templates are awesome.
  • Implementing ISO 9001

I want to implement ISO 9001 in my company.
  • Addressing context of the organization

Could you please inform ,how to address clause 4 context of the Organization in the Quality Manual?
  • Quality Objectives

With Appendix 1 Quality Objectives chart, can you explain how I determine what goes in the "Process" field of the chart?
  • Risks assessment in ISO 9001:2015

We are already ISO 9001-2008 certified company. Now want to learn to implement risk assessment, the new things in 2015 version. Need guidance for the effective tool and formats.