SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Implementing 2015 revision by using old documents

I've a doubt in case we go to get a certification in 2016, if we could ask today for a ISO 9001:2008 ones or we must go to require the new standard ISO 9001:2015. We are a brand inside a company that have got the 2008 std, and we will use some of their processes, like HR and some others. So in my understanding we must achieve the same standard they have got, otherwise we have to implement our own processes with the 2015 std, am I right ?
  • Internal audit and financial report

Can we report altogether with Financial report and ISO audit report? We do not understand clearly about Audit Criteria concerning ISO audit report?
  • Defining scope of QMS

With clause 4.3 how do you apply it, do you have to write out a procedure why you excluding certain clauses?
  • Identifying external providers

Scope of 8.4 is externally provided processes etc. However what about offshoring i.e. activities/processes/services are delivered by the same (global operating) company but by different units around the globe while the services delivered to the customer is only in one country?
  • Mandatory documents for internal audit

Same as above mentioned as i just want to know what all documents needed for internal auditing iso 9001:2015 qms for a consulting company a small organization. Please provide me the list of documents.
  • Mandatory clauses

I wanna know about mandatory clauses in ISO 9001.
  • ISO 9001 for an information security services company

I will like guidance on ISO 9001 for our organization (5 employees)
  • Mandatory documents

I want to know the total procedure of Quality Management system of a Garment factory,Kindly help me in this regarding issue. Thanks in advance for your nice co-operation.