ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Alignment of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/TS 16949

What I am looking for is ISO 9001:2015 version and the TS-16949 how they align. We are a Tier One to automotive OEM's
  • Document code for quality policy and objectives

Do we need to have document code for documents of Quality Policy and Quality Objectives?
  • ISO 9001 transition and ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 integration

I'm in charge to make the transition from the ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 for an enterprise that produce and sell special oscillators (crystal and rubidium , atomic watches) for different industries including spatial industry (part of satellites), telecommunications, military services etc. I would like to have your advise to know how to start up with the changes from 2008 to 2015, and how we could also integrate the ISO 14001:2015 and the OSHAS 18001 into the system.
  • Apply for ISO 9001

How to application ISO 9001:2015?
  • Implementing ISO 9001 in chemical industry

I am a consultant in charge of implementing ISO-9001/2015 in a chemical industry starting from the beginning. I would like to know all the steps and the templates needed in each step with the explanation on how to implement them.What I am looking for is a complete guidance to achieve certification.
  • How to address first three clauses of ISO 9001

I have got most of it done so don’t need a lot of info but am just looking for some help with 1. Scope, 2. Normative references and 3. Terms and Definitions. Is there anything available which could help me with those three items as I don’t want reams of paperwork and manuals?
  • Determining scope of internal audit

In an internal QMS audit is it compulsory to audit all the clauses of 9001 or I could do only few in a year? Is it mandatory to change the date of the Quality Policy every year?
  • Identifying requirements for mandatory documents

Mandatory documents required by ISO 9001: 2015. Where are they prescribed in standard ISO 9001?
  • Exclusion of clause 8.5.5 in cement manufacturing company

I am from cement manufacturing company. clause 8.5.5 of ISO 9001-2015 is applicable to us or not. If applicable how...?, If not why...?
  • Competence, training and awareness documentation

I am starting to prepare the documents for the training module of each position in the particular department. I would like to clarify that competence training and awareness is necessary to have documentation or give some sample of documents that need to prepare. Thank You!