ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Internal and external issues according to ISO 9001:2015

Please provide information for how to control internal & external issues as per contest of organization described in ISO 9001-2015?
  • Transition to the new version of ISO 9001

I am working in diesel engine manufacturing company. We have established ISO 9001:2008,ISO/TS. What changes should we have done to move from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015.(I mean changes in our processes and documents)?
  • Risks and opportunities and context of the prganization

My concern today is how to conduct a risks and opportunities of the context of my organisation
  • The transition is not that easy

My company has ISO 9001:2008 implemented and certified. We have had the certification for 3 years with very good audits the last 2 years. Zero nonconformities. Now I am in charge of making the transition. I have done courses on the new version, but feel stuck, don't know were to start and how.
  • Improvement and continual improvement

I want to know the differences between "improvement" and "continual improvement" in ISO standards. In some standards (e.g. ISO 27001) it is mentioned "continual improvement" while in others (e.g. ISO 9001) it is "improvement"
  • Determining the context and risks and opportunities step by step

How to evolve context of organisation and risk and opportunity in a step by step manner?
  • Options for surveillance audit and customer focus

Question 1:
  • Acquiring competence for ISO 9001:2015

I'm a certified auditor for the 2008 version, will I need to be certified to the 2015 version or just take the gap analysis class?
  • Preparing for certification audit

I'm working as production manager. I'm just recently get this promotion . Between our QMS audit is coming very soon in month of July . I really need help on doing preparation before QMS but I'm not very clear on what to do. Our company is Automation line which we doing machining part. We have about 52 CNC machine . I need guide line to prepare my production . Can you help me on it.
  • Context of the organisation and design and development

My company is an agro-allied manufacturing Urea fertilizer and Ammonia. How do I implement context of the organization and design clause.