ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Impact of document control on the company

My question is this, what is the impact of document control on an organisation ?
  • Determining scope of QMS considering context of the organization

Dear Sir, please advice how to define scope by considering external and internal issues and needs of interested parties as per clause 4.3 of revised standard.
  • QMS in rice industry

What the requirements and the main elements implementing QMS (ISO 9001) in rice production. What are specific requirements I should do for that and what documents I need?
  • ISO 9001 in hospitals

I would like to know more about 9001 in hospitals and clinics. What documents we need to prepare before the audit?
  • Prepare for the certification

Your emails have always been helpful to me in appreciating the process to certification. To start with, thank you for all the emails. My query right now, if I may, is the preparation stage. How would I start from preparation to full certification? Should I need to acquire tools and guidelines, create a committee or propose to document all the internal processes, define each function and align with the standard or all of the above? The bottom line of the question is how I would start before I enter into contract with certification body?
  • Auditing design and development

I would like to thank you in first for a favour ,and i would ask about main point in design procedure audit and an example if available please
  • ISO 9001 scope and clause exclusions

Hello. We are a small company, 12 people, less than £1 million turnover. We design our own products, assemble, test and then monitor in the field when bought by customers
  • Storing too many documents

I have problem in storing huge amounts of hard copies of all which occupied huge spaces and containers , even at the escape routs we found a lot of stored documents. The question is: In the IMS is their any clause specifying the time of keeping different kinds of document and then get rid of them.
  • Documents requred by clause 4.4

Can you please suggest me that which type of document or record require as per clause ISO 9001:2015 Standard 4.4 (QMS and Its Process)?
  • Back up of information regarding ISO 9001

How to make backup for the organization information due to iso 9001?