ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Addressing clause 8.4 .3 d)

How we define the section 8.4.3(d). What evidence we will show for this?
  • Auditing ISO 9001 and ISO 27001

We have implemented ISO 9001-2008 and in a few month we hope start ISO 27001. I can not understand about the audit to both, at the same time. can i delete the policy audit 27001 and can i use the same process of 9001? Can explain me if is different and the reason it please.
  • Preventive Action

We no longer need a procedure for preventive action but should we or can we still engage in preventive actions to help with continual improvement?
  • Policies vs. Procedures

In the healthcare field, Actually, I am confused towards when to determine if a document is a policy or procedure? I know the difference between them, but sometimes on the actual ground, it's a little bit confusing such as: the HR, Biomedical Engineering, IT, Purchasing and Warehouses, and so forth; Are they policies or procedures? And why?
  • Updating Quality Manual to match ISO 9001:2015

I was wondering if our quality manual should follow the same structure (use the same clause titles) as the ISO standards. The link you sent me says the structure is up to us so I guess it doesn't have to follow the same format.
  • Evaluating risks

I want to evaluate my risk register.Please help me.
  • Transition from 2008 to 2015 of ISO 9001

I would want to seek advice how to do documentation on the transition to ISO 9001:2015. We are a certified ISO 9001:2008 firm.
  • Process owners

Do we have to have owners for our processes? We are a very small company and there are only maybe 3 people that we would be able to use for that. Can the Quality Manager be the owner of all the processes?
  • IO 9001:2015 and production process

Hi..