ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Documenting the context and risks and opportunities

I want from you to send me in details if that possible from you the details of the processes,procedures of the following
  • Leadership requirements

5. Leadership
  • Conducting internal audit for the first time

I am tasked to perform an internal audit on our Key Process: Data Analysis, but do not know where to start.
  • Integrating ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001

I want to know how to integrate all three 9001, 14001 & 18001 standards in one system with new clauses applicable in ISO 2015 particularly in Product Realization or Operation which will be in line with business requirement and should not lengthy.
  • SMETA Certificate

I want to know information about SMETA Certificate.
  • Justification in a Statement of Applicability

One of the columns on your Statement of Applicability is “Justification for Selection/Non-Selection”. I understand that generally that column would tie back to a specific item on the risk assessment results, but some of the controls are common sense/normal operating procedure for most companies. As a result, we already had some of these controls in place prior to this project, so they didn’t appear on the risk assessment/risk treatment table, as we’d already eliminated those associated threats. In this instance, how should we “justify” the inclusion of that control. Is it enough to say “already implemented”, or should we try to justify why we implemented them originally?
  • List of internal documents

For the list of internal documents, should scope of QMS and quality policy and objectives be listed as well?
  • Developing internal audit program

When it comes to ISO 9001:2015 Internal Audit Program and plan little is talked about and hardly any examples. I’m looking a working example of Internal audit plan for a 300+ employee base company spread across 4 locations.
  • Quality Policy as a framework for quality objectives

5.2 Policy
  • Internal and external issues for processes

I'am working for ISO 2015 FOR QMS. I'm in confusion of internal and external factors if am a process owner of production plant. Can you help? More precisely process owner of a particular production process.