ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• The Transition Toolkit and the transition process

If i purchase the ISO 9001:2015 Transition Kit, do i get full procedures (as examples) for the new changes of the standard, e.g "Procedure for Determining Context of the Organization and Interested parties"
  • Risk assessment in OHSAS 18001 and ISO 9001

Risk Assessment is done in OHSAS 18001. BUT WHEN we refer to ISO 9001:20015 THEN WE have to address all process and business risk . For example Purchase process etc. Am I right?
  • Good Documentation Practice - GDocP

Are you familiar with the "Good Document Practices"? I am trying to find more information about it. It seems to be closely related to ISO as they seem to emphasize the same principles of the importance of good documentation.
  • Where to start with the transition

I have no idea where to start ISO 9001:2015 implementation? Have we to change our procedure, manual or the other document for this different concept. Can you guide me, what I’m supposed to do?
  • Content of a manual

What should be the content of the manual e.g. Human Resource Management Process based on ISO 9001:2015?
  • Questions during management review

At the management review...what questions do I need to ask in relation to this clause? We are a service company.
  • Excluding clause 7.2 from ISO 9001:2008

Can we exclude section 7.2 form ISO-9001:2008?
  • ISO 17065:2012 requirements

I work with a polish company( certification body ) we want to have UAE certificate... they ask us several questions which I could not answer about iso, for example:
  • Content of the Management review

I am appointed as Quality Manager for the maritime training and certification department. I would like to call a management review meeting for top management as required by the procedure. Could you please lead me on the main contents of the meeting, will it be in the form of presentation? Kindly send the format of it as I was just nominated a couple of months ago.
  • Clarification of terms

I would like to understand the meaning of these terms used in the 4.1 "The organization shall determine external and internal issues that are relevant to its Purpose and strategic direction and that affect its ability to achieve the intended results" what actually meant by "purpose of the organization and "Strategic Direction" and "Intended results"?