ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Verification of Product in ISO 9001

For verification of product (receiving and Inspection) does anyone do anything different other than count the part? I know we could weigh parts and then mathematically do the math to figure out a larger qty.
  • Revising Quality Manual

How to revise the Quality Manual for ISO 9001: 2015 from ISO 9001: 2008
  • Risks and opportunities in processes

Currently, I've been gathering information from multiple employees to fill in a SWOT-analysis. Most of the addressed opportunities and risks are considered strategic. However, do I also need to identify risks and opportunities that may occur in day-to-day activities (the primary processes)?
  • Integrating ISO 9001 and ISO 27001

Hi
  • ISO 9001:2008 question.

During a certification audit it was found that the gas central heating boiler has not been serviced for 3 years? Is it a NC and if yes, against what requirement of the standard? Thank you.
  • Preparing for ISO 9001:2015 external audit

what we prepared for external audit of 9001-2015?
  • ISO 9001 internal auditor in health care domain

I am overwhelmed and motivated by the response in all aspects from Advisera to take up the course; however, I am stuck at a point where I am unable to decide to go forward with the certification or not. My inability to go further with the course or the certification is due to lack of knowledge on the role of an ISO:9001 auditor in healthcare domain.
  • ISO 9001:2015 and health care organization

I work as Quality Manager for a Home healthcare Organization in India and would appreciate some clarity on the following:
  • Questions regarding Management Representative

1. In what extents, a QMR must have to qualify?
  • Risks and opportunities and Leadership requiremnets

My organization is ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and QMS is already in place.