ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Documenting the context in internet service provider company

We are Internet service provider company. FOR 4. Context of the Organization : what will we needed document. is it a prepared list of external & internal issues. where the list included?
  • Procedure for document control based on ISO 9001 and ISO 22000

I need to establish Integrated Procedure for Control of Documents and Records based on ISO 9001:2015 , ISO 22000:2005 . Need a sample template or expert views how to develop my required SOP.
  • Check within the process vs. checks of product

Based on ISO 9001:2015
  • Quality Manual referencing to document management software

In the online guide to writing a short quality manual you say that references to the documented procedures are required (as well as the interaction between them). In the toolkit, the quality manual directly refers to all the procedures in the toolkit as well. We plan to organize the QMS in our own document management system/software. In the system we will have separate areas for the different business units, in which the relevant operating procedures will be stored. Do we have to list all the individual procedures in the quality manual itself, or can we just refer in general terms to where they can be found in the system as well as providing a general overview (flowchart etc) of how the different business areas and procedures interact?
  • How to develop SOPs

How to create SOP for the following:
  • Examples of risks and opportunties

Need your help! Please help to list down few risks and opportunities involving sales or aftermarket service functions.
  • Determining root cause of nonconformity

We are running a ISO system and would seek your advice on how to do a root cause analysis on a CAR that states, quote: “There is no audit report compiled for the internal audit undertaken in October 2016”.
  • Determining scope of QMS

Hi, I work at a telecommunications company. I have a problem understanding the domain of application of ISO 9001: 2015. As a matter of fact, I work in the quality division and we want an ISO 9001 certification. We have several services and I will like to know if we can certify a single service or if we are obliged to certify all our services?
  • Creating procedure for competence

Hi! I'm from personnel department, I am having a hard time how to create guidelines/procedures for competence. I am a certified public accountant by profession and now transferred to personnel department, so everything is new to me. Kindly help me please. Do you have a simple format of job description also?