ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001 in accounting

Good day, please how can you apply ISO 9001: 2015 in accounting?
  • Internal and external records

In bank iso certificate all document has to maintain inward and outward record also notice serve copies and evidence
  • Communication requirements of ISO 9001:2015

Hi...i'm looking a reference for the best method to apply the 7.4 clause.
  • Design and development process

I am working in a civil engineering consultancy specializing in design of roads and water and sewage reticulation and providing professional services of supervising contractors . We are developing a QMS with desire to be ISO certified .
  • Assessing risks and opportunities

Kindly clear risk assessment suppose we find some risk that we have faced earlier, would that also come under same criteria as we are going to find potential risk. How to deal with these risk? And what about Opportunity it can be positive or negative and suppose if the result will be negative than again risk finding so now how to cater this.
  • Document Control

My question is in regards to Forms. We have an Enrollment Form that our clients fill out for our service which we have a control number for. We have an online form and a paper copy form that the client can fill out in person, the forms contain the same information just in different formats. My question is can we use the same control number for both forms or do they need to be unique control numbers?
  • Starting ISO 9001 implementation

I want to prepare for ISO 9001 and it will help if you could give me a few pointers as to what need to be done first…..
  • Quality Assurance and Quality Policy

Can I ask - how can Quality Assurance systems be incorporated into a Quality Policy? What are the key components that need to be considered when doing this?
  • ISO 9001:2015 documentation level

How can we write our processes so that they don't become overly prescriptive as to interfere with our flexibility, agility, and cost when those process aren't required by some of our Customers for a lot of our smaller efforts?
  • Gaining competence for ISO 9001:2015

When going to ISO 9001:2015 is it a requirement that leadership and auditors get trained so they understand the new update to the standards? Must it be from someone outside or someone that has a certificate?