SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• The transition and the document coding system

When transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to 2015, do our current form numbers get changed?
  • Applying ISO principles in practice

I wonder how to basically apply the principals of ISO in practical means, it typically requires expertise isn't it?
  • Presentation for ISO 9001 tansition

Good day, please thank you so much for all the materials you have been sending to me, am really encouraged . They were so informative and educative.
  • Documenting context of the organization

How do you manage documentation of clause 4.1 and 4.2 on ISO 9001:2015?
  • Challenges in auditing and getting the top mangemnet on board

Could you tell me, how to do the audit, if company is maintain the transactions / correspondences by email only or keeping the record by editable formats.
  • Statistical Quality Control

What's statistical quality control?
  • Interested party and supplier

I'm interested about the position of licencor in ISO 9001:2015. Could you please explain about it? It is one of external providers or interested parties?
  • Customer complaints in insurance company

Good day I am doing a research about an insurance company that keeps on receiving repeated complaints. Firstly, is it practical and possible for an insurance industry not to receive repeated complaints? Secondly, what method can I use to prove that complaints are repeated? Thirdly, what will be the suitable research questions for this study? And lastly, what are your recommendations to this problem?
  • Managing records kept

In the kit each procedure has section 4. Managing records kept based on that specific procedure. Do I list all Docs, Reports, WI, and Forms that come from the procedure in this area? I'm a little confused on exactly what I list there?