ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Risk management in ISO 9001

Risk management detail explanation on ISO 9001.
  • Safety file non compliant with ISO 9001

My safety file was rejected by a client because my policies do not comply with ISO 90001 2015 and I don't know where to start.
  • Risks and opportunities in HR department

I'd like to know how to identify and what are the risks associated the human resources management in service -based government agencies.
  • Having only one quality objective

We are a trading firm (buy and sell) small company with only 20 staff. Most of our product (terminal blocks) are mature enough. As the product specification are standardized and will not have too much change, we do not want to have much quality objectives at relevant function. We just want to have one quality objective for the whole company. We write this reason in our Quality Manual, will it be accepted during the Certification Audit against the ISO 9001 2015?
  • Stage 1 of the certification audit

What is the process for Stage 1 audit? is this the same process for 1st surveillance Audit. Are they audited the same area or not?
  • Document Controller and Management Representative

Is the Document Controller can be the QMR of the Company? What are the qualification of QMR and its responsibilities?
  • Excluding design and development

I am dealing with a company that is into Maintenance of building, Industrial Cleaning Services. How does Design & Development come in, because really they do not design or develop anything in all their processes?
  • Organizational knowledge

Thanks for information and guidance that you are continuously made them available for us.
  • Auditing of the new version

I was able to attend your webinar,, my audit team was there as well...I still am a bit confused about the Internal audits that need to be conducted per the new standard.. Can you elaborate for me please?