ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Achieving quality objectives

How does the company achieve quality objectives?
  • ISO 17020 and ISO 9001

I am a consultant on ISO/IEC 17020, i WANT Know about the relationship between 9001 and 17020.
  • GAP analysis before the implementation

Is a gap analysis required if there is no existing quality management system?
  • ISO standards for schools

How can I start the ISO standards for schools? I worked in accreditation for more than 15 years.
  • Control of ISO documents

How to control ISO Documents?
  • Objective evidence of conformity

What objective evidence could be available in order to verify conformance with the requirements?
  • Software development: product or a service?

In ISO 9001:2015 the standard refers to requirements for Products and Services. If the company that intends on becoming ISO certified is a software company what is the term they should use in their manual. Although the manual is not mandatory they wish to use one. Furthermore they are service providers however the programme they develop is termed a product though in functionality it is a service. In such a situation are they providers of both products and services?
  • Excluding clause 7.6 from ISO 9001:2008

I kindly request clarity regarding the exclusion clause 7.6 regarding the quality management system, as I need to define it on our company manual.
  • ISO 9001:2015 guidance for transition

I would like you to help me on how we start to ISO 2015 version. What are the requirements and how to do it by our company?