ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Implementing ISO 9001 in finance department

Could u pls help me as i want to know how will i implement iso on finance department.
  • Becoming ISO 9001:2015 certified

How get ISO 9001:2015 certification?
  • Risks in ISO 9001

Thanks a lot for your support
  • ISO 9001 implementation form scratch

I need to know how to start implementation ISO 9001:2015 in a new FM-CG company which did not implement ISO system before ??
  • Questions during the internal audit

We are doing our own internal audit. Need to know what list of questions should be asked (in preparation for external audit for getting certified on 9001:2015). And, what areas should be focused on first.
  • Limiting the scope of QMS

The organization is a university. Its core business is education. However, we want to start with a pilot implementation project. We have chosen an administrative process, that it is a support process. It isn´t a core business process. So we´d like to know if it is possible? Can the organization have a Quality Manual about an only support process??
  • Roles and responsibilities according to ISO 9001

Just to introduce myself , I have been the in charge of ISO implementation and the M.R. in our organization since 2006. I was curious to know some feedback on the role, responsibilities and nomination process /criterion of a person to look after the maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 management system , as there is no provision of MR any more.
  • Frequency of internal audits

We are a micro organization with only 5 employees. We have an ISO 9001:2008 Certification. We had our surveillance audit last week and there was a big question mark about the frequency of our internal audits. Is a overall QMS audit that includes the six adopted processes once a year sufficient? Supported by 2 Management reviews per year. I don't seem to find any guidance with regard to minimum frequency other than "determined by the importance of the process".
  • Evidence for clauses 4.1 and 4.2 in ISO 9001:2015

What evidences can be gathered for clause 4.1 and 4.2 if ISO 9001-2015
  • Naming the manual for integrated management system

This year we have planned to merge the QMS and ISMS for our organization as per the new revisions made to 9001 standards. As per the changes, ISO 9001 says that we are not supposed to mention anywhere as QMS manual. So my question would be, we have QMS and ISMS main manual separately for the organization. If we are combining that, then what should the manual be called as?