ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Lean and ISO 9001

In reality, given the nature of modern business needs to be multi-skilled and innovative, is there really a difference between Quality and Lean? Or just two group of consultants trying to make money (albeit legitimately)?
  • Preparing for certification audit

I have a new company ( less then 1 year) and going to get a certification 9001:2015. What I should to prepare for auditors visit? It would be preview before external auditor (representative from certification body). For documentation and work in company we use electronic systems: HR, CRM, PM. What I should represent in paper or electronic forms: as per standard requirements there`re a lot of clauses but clarification isn`t so clear.
  • Meaning of "ISO"

What is the meaning of "iso"?
  • Inspection and traceability of implantable devices

What are the specific requirements for inspection and traceability for implantable devices?
  • Implementation of ISO 13485

How do i start implementation for ISO 13485?
  • PDCA cycle in ISO 9001

Please advise regarding ISO 9001:2015 how to plan, do, check and act cycle.
  • Risk management and different standards

First of all thank you very much for your reply and your useful knowledges. Then I am PhD student doing my dissertation in the combination of standards management systems such as ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO22000, ISO13485, ISO50001, and ISO16949 with risk management
  • How to implement ISO 9001

Please advise on how to implement ISO 9001:2015.
  • ISO 9001 implementation

I would like to know how do I incorporate ISO 9001 as a criteria for a railway construction project. The proponent requires it to be used as a criteria to evaluate whether we meet the standards to be appointed as Environmental Practitioners.