ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Context and risks and opportunities in ISO 9001

Besides defining the scope and parties of interest in implementation of the gaps identified during QMS, what other issues should also be looked at?
  • Determining scope of QMS

How do we determine what should form part of ISO 9001 and what should not in an organisation. What will external certifying bodies audit?
  • Auditing against ISO 9001:2015

I was wondering if you could tell me what exactly you audit against. Previously I audited the company procedures such as operational control, test and inspection? As these procedures are no longer required in the new ISO what or how do you carry out internal audits?
  • Difference between 2008 and 2015 revisions of ISO 9001

I would like to know the difference of 2015 from 2008.
  • Incorporating risk-based thinking into QMS procedures

I have a query. The risk based thinking shall be conducted based on the ISO 9001:2015, but, how and where we have to incorporate its results in our procedures.
  • Conducting data analysis according to ISO 9001

How do you carry out data analysis is excise department and also for MR?
  • Design and development in educational institution

What information should an academic institution keep under Design and development procedure?
  • New employee in charge of ISO 9001 transition

I am recently joined with the company and I am sure how they will react to my ideas and suggestion. May be i can pass the documentation only preview, example documents. I have following questions:
  • Gaining competence for ISO 9001:2015

I would like to know that internal auditor certified by ISO 9001:2008 need to attend ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor training. Do these auditors attend ISO 9001:2015 awareness?
  • Nonconformity and CA

In the 2015 toolkit, does 12_Procedure_for_Management_of_Nonconformities_CA satisfy requirements for both 8.7 Control of Non Conforming outputs and 10.2 Nonconformity and CA? In 2008 standard we had two separate procedures for 8.3 Control of Non Conforming Product and 8.5.2 Corrective action.