SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Difference between List of Interested Parties and Conformance Evaluation Record

I have bought the procedure for determining context of the organization and interested parties and the appendix 2 conformance evaluation record and appendix 1 list of interested parties, but i do not know the differences between the appendixes what could be your recommendations?
  • New ISO 9001:2015 and TS 16949

Not clear since the ISO has broken out from the current TS 16949 requirement are both needed in the automotive industry or do we just continue to follow the TS 16949 3rd edition?
  • Project Plan

I'm beginning 01_Project_Plan and wanted to clarify if this is just to aid in the QMS implementation process but is not meant to become part of the QMS? Am I thinking correctly?
  • Quality Policy

Is it advisable or mandatory to include your scope of the QMS and also the company's location in your Quality Policy?
  • Validation and verification

Is there any ISO 9001 documentation that can be used as a guide as to when to use Validation vs Verification? In our case we put on a new resin coating on a board. There were no hardware or software changes. Shouldn't Verification be sufficient?
  • ISO 9001:2015 in AMO ( Aircraft Maintenance Organization)

I want to get new ISO 9001 for QA my own business of Air Helicopter Service. Can you please help me for it. Please let me know as soon as possible.
  • ISO 9001:2015 transition regarding documents and records

We are ISO 9001:2008 Certified Medium scale Manufacturing company . At very initial stage of ISO 9001: 2015 Implementation. Need to know what are the exact changes to be done in Documentation? How the records need to be changed ?
  • Is the author name mandatory on the first page of the document

where in the standard is written, when new document is created I have to write my name in the author section on the first page of the document?
  • Interested parities and conformance evaluation

I have two doubts:
  • Purchasing process in branch office

What about if the Head Office is the one doing all the procurement and the branch office located in another country is just doing the selling, does that mean the branch office is excluded from the Purchasing requirements of ISO 9001 2015?