SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Typical documents kept in manufacturing company

What are the necessary documents, forms and procedures that should be kept in the accounts, maintenance and production departments of a typical manufacturing company?
  • Consultant or documentation toolkit

We are to achieve 9001 in 4 months and I am confused whether I should hire a consultancy firm or go with your software. We are based in Kuwait.
  • ISO certification for indivuduals

It is required for me to ISO Certified in QMS, please how can i get this done? As it is a requisite before appointment.
  • What processes does ISO 9001 covers?

We are currently looking into becoming ISO 9001 certified. How many areas of your business does this QMS cover?
  • What is ISO 9001:2015

What is ISO 9001:2015?
  • Exclusion of unnecessary procedures

I wondered if you could assist me, my company only has a 4/5 staff, and we provide access to marketing systems, and is a very simple working model… I can see where we can benefit from most of the procedures but some such as warehouse and production etc do not seem relevant to my company of at least the appendix are not, can I exclude these with out effecting the 2015 requirements.
  • Where to start ISO 9001 implementation

Where to start ISO 9001 implementation?
  • Naming the actions to address risks and opportunities

Thanks a lot again for your very valuable webinar.
  • Addressing risks and opportunities

I need help regarding how to address risk & opportunities
  • ISO 9001 and ISO 19011

Can you give some information over ISO 19011 standard and what is the relation between ISO 19011 and ISO 9001?