SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• GAP Analysis in ISO 9001:2015 Documentation Toolkit

Hi, does your 9001:2015 toolkit include a gap analysis checklist covering each clause of the standard?
  • Getting the company on board for ISO 9001

Hello Strahinja - I appreciate you reaching out. I work for a small (35 employees) specialty chemical manufacturing company that is not ISO 9001 certified, They are not regulated by the FDA but obviously have considerable OSHA and DHS oversight. Anyway they are only beginning to feel the need to and ISO 9001 type process approach in large part because they are sole source suppliers for big companies like Dupont and Corning, and these companies Quality systems are now reaching further downstream. Anyway I appreciate all the tools and views into the templates but what I really need is the case to get them off the fence! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  • Updating ISO 9001

How do my company get started in up to date ISO?
  • Implementing ISO 9001:2015 in schools

Please advice me how to start ISO 9001:2015 consultancy in schools/ colleges.
  • Implementing ISO 9001:2015 in educational institution

Help me to implement ISO 9001:2015 for Educational institute, which is already certified to ISO 9001:2008.
  • Using HIRARC method for addressing risks in QMS

Is there any other method available? means other than FMEA is the HIRARC method also can use as this method?
  • Coding the documents during transition to ISO 9001:2015

Can I get some further clarification on this comment. We have an existing QMS system so we should put the existing document code on the "Code" line even if the existing code will be different going to the new standard?
  • Mandatory documents and records according to ISO 9001:2015

How many kinds of forms Used for QMS Documentation. Please send Me examples?
  • Starting consulting agency

I have been in and am working for ESA, the NSB for Ethiopia. I had training on QMS development and implementation as well as Lead Auditor. Now I want myself to start business of consulting on ISO 9001 and would like to share from your rich experience.There is emerging good opportunity in the field currently in Ethiopia.
  • Corrective action traceability

if I have one corrective action for an issue and this issue caused two more issues, can I tag the last two CAR's to the initial CAR?