Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001 in outsourcing company

As we are Business Process Outsourcing Organization and we are already 27001 certified but we also want to certify 9001 is it suitable for us ?
  • One department in scope of ISO 9001:2015

Can a single department of an organization become certified for ISO 9001:2015?
  • Internal and external issues and risks and opportunities prioritization

We are planning for transition from 9001:2008 to 9001:2015. Need your valueable help on how to prepare for context of the organization, how to consider internal & external issues, how to prioritize risk & opportunities.
  • Where to start with ISO 9001:2015 implementation

I am planning to have ISO 9001:2015 certification for an IT Department in
  • After certification

After the initial certification, how do you handle yearly audits and what is the cost involved? How long is the certification valid for?
  • Risks in ISO 9001:2015

Como aplicar o implementar la gestión de riesgos en la Iso 9001:2015?
  • Integrating ISO 9001 and ISO 14001

I am on the process of implementing a 9001/2015 and 14001 duel system and would like the systems to be merged together.Any suggestions or help you can offer with this task.
  • Document hierarchy

What is the purpose of having Document Hierarchy in the organization and what would be the benefit?
  • External audit 2nd year

How to deal with External Auditor 2nd year? I want to know more about the Audit questions on 2nd year after completing one year QMS at the organization.
  • Risks and opportunities

How do we identify risks and opportunities and plan and implement appropriate actions to address them?