ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Developing Quality Manual

How do i develop a quality manual for my organisation?
  • Preparation for recertification

I have a pertinent questions I would wish you look through for me for possible way out and if there are materials I can use for such purpose.
  • SOP and Quality Manual

The procedures for various functions are split up into multiple documents. Can we simply put them into 1 document and refer to it as our SOP manual? I assume the Quality Manual would then refer to the SOP manual for ISO referencing?
  • Internal records vs QMS

I have some questions about some internal documents that my company uses on a daily basis that doesn't seem to be required by ISO 9001:2008. There are multiple logs and check sheets that the owner likes to have to easily see different things, without having to do a lot of research there is just a log. I was once told that if it affects the product then it needs to be a quality form, but if these
  • Auditing odd shifts according to IAF MD 5 Section 3.5

Can you please give your valued interpretation of IAF MD 5 Section 3.5 when the scope and control of processes are same thru 24 hours and the shifts are rotating in a continuous or batch chemical plants?
  • Difference between Quality Policy and Quality Objectives

Could you please explain the difference between Quality policy and Quality objectives for me.
  • Design and Development in polyclinic

We have a polyclinic with lab- x ray- and and day surgery; do we consider design and development 7.3 standard as a design for service or it it is just for the product. if yes how are we going to cover it?
  • Measurements and Metrics in Software Development Projects

Why we need measurements and metrics in ISO 9001?And What type of measures and metrics should be collected in software(Development and Maintenance) Projects?
  • SRS in Software Product Deleopment

I would like to know is SRS is required for Software product development? Please clarify my doubt.
  • Exclusion of clause 7.3 Design and Development

Design and development. When do you exclude design and development in your Quality Management System?