SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Certification for some of the company's departments

I need your efforts, please. Can a big company be audited and certified with only some of its departments and the following years to be certified with the other departments? By this question, I mean that the company wants to be audited for certification only for 3-4 departments and not for the whole company's services. Is that ok ? what is your opinion on this?
  • Storing fulfilled forms

I'm looking for information on where fulfilled forms are stored? In documentation server..only empty forms, is it right?
  • Implantación SGC

Hola, quería saber si para la implantación de un SISTEMA DE GESTIÓN DE CALIDAD, es necesario la creación de Documentos y/o Registros que no aplican con la Empresa en cuestión... Por ejemplo: es necesaria la creación del Registro de "Cambios en Propiedad del Cliente"? De antemano, muy agradecido. Saludos!
  • Instruction on how to revise a manual

Is there in any of the management standards where specific instructions on how to revise a manual (such as a Quality manual) is given? I don't find it in ISO9001:2015, but I want to know if that is covered in any standard such as the Aerospace standard
  • Procedure Manual

Does the procedure manual replace the quality manual?
  • Documents needed to implement QMS 9001

What documents does an auditor need to implement QMS 9001:2015?
Page 8 of 240 pages