SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001:2015 Clause 6.2.2.

I have a question on ISO 9001:2015 Cl.6.2.2." When planning how to achieve its quality objectives, the organization shall determine: e) how the results will be evaluated". What is meant by that?

• ISO 9001 to Software companies

Does ISO 9001 internal Audit course work for Software company

• Air Traffic Control Technology

"I was exploring ISO 9001 and I noted a reference to aerospace additions in AS9100. 

Our Company is ISO9001 certified, but we have interest in the procurement of Air Traffic Control Technology.

The only question at the moment as we specify ISO 9001 for suppliers should we also reference AS9100?"

• The difference between QMS and TQM

Please is there any difference between QMS and TQM. Its sort of confusing to me. Appreciate any clarification

• KPIs to measure results

I just want to know how I can factor in the KPIs to measure my results in accordance with clause 9... Performance evaluation and 10. Improvements.

• CONSULTA DE PROCEDIMIENTOS DEL SGC ISO 9001:2015

EN LOS PROCEDIMIENTOS QUE SE HAGAN EN ISO 9001:2015, ES NECESARIO QUE EN LA PARTE DE DESARROLLO DEL PROCEDIMIENTO SE AGREGUE UN DIAGRAMA DE FLUJO, O CON EL PASO A PASO BASTA? LO PREGUNTO PORQUE AGREGAR LOS DOS ME PARECE RE TRABAJAR.

• Costumer Satisfaction Sheet

How can I create a customer satisfaction sheet according to the 03 standards ISO 9001 (20015), 14001 (2015), and iso 45001?

• Audit Plan non-mandatory

During my study of the iso 9001 foundation free course. I read in a quiz that the audit plan was not a mandatory document. Can you explain to me some comments about it?
Page 5 of 240 pages