Get 2 Documentation Toolkits for the price of 1
Limited-time offer – ends March 28, 2024

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Ensuring Quality Objectives

What suggestions can you make to ensure quality objectives can be met in the report?
  • Lista de proveedores aprobados

Tengo una pregunta sobre los Proveedores. De acuerdo con ISO9001 se debe tener una lista de proveedores aprobados, en esta lista solo deben de estar los proveedores de materias primas, es decir, solo aquellos proveedores que surtan de productos o servicios relacionados con la manufactura directa de mi Producto Final. Por ejemplo, me dedico a manufacturar productos metálicos, en mi lista no debe aparecer mi proveedor de papelería o agua potable, pero si deben aparecer mis proveedores de metales, tornillería, remaches, cables, tratamientos térmicos, Laboratorios de pruebas, etc. que son parte del ensamble y manufactura de mi producto. Me pueden confirmar si mi interpretación del requerimiento es correcta, por favor.
  • IMS Integration

Please explain to me how to confirm that the IMS is effectively integrated (is linked to the point  PAS 99 Integrated Management)?
  • QMS, Quality Manual, Quality Procedures and Quality Management Plan

What's the difference between QMS, Quality Manual, Quality Procedures and Quality Management Plan? When do all these need to be developed? Does an ISO certified, IMS implemented organization, working as a design, construction supervision, O&M and facility management company requires to develop QMP when it already has all IMS documents?
  • QMS Manager Rights

I would like to know the rights of the QMS manager as described in QMS ?? Because the QMS manager can stop the production during the manufacturing when the operator violates the QMS procedure. Is it right?? Can you explain?
  • Process Capability in ISO 9001:2015

Is process capability analysis for the use of process control implicit in ISO 9001:2015?
  • QMS Preventive Actions

Why according to ISO 9001:2015 the QMS doesn't consist of "Preventive actions"?
Page 7 of 240 pages