ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Product / Service Requirement Review Record CL 8.2.3.2

Kindly advise me if the above record and the Record of New Requirements for Products and Service is necessary if we are a Wholesale Distributor and do not manufacture any of our own products?
  • ISO 9001 Video work instruction

Our company is exploring the use of video as work instructions, looking for any guidance to maintain the control element with this implementation.
  • Interviewing an auditee

I'm wondering which would be true. A good approach when interviewing an auditee is to: A) say notes will be taken of their response as evidence that they are doing their job. B) establish a good rapport with the auditee: as short questions and listen. C) put the auditee at ease and encourage them to mark out existing nonconformities.
  • Internal Auditing specifics

Do you have a white paper or any documented evidence that will support the case of those requirements relating to ISO auditing that you can share - especially ALL clauses and over what time span? Also, the internal auditing process needs to be audited by a qualified person independent of the activity?
  • Knowledge management (7.1.6)

How can we manage Knowledge effectively? This clause is very confusing with me. I don't know starting point to conform this clause (7.1.6). I must collect and maintain all our knowledge in company (document, training material and experience...). Is that right?  
  • Nonconformance vs Nonconformity

What is different between Nonconformance (8.7) vs Nonconformity (10.2)? Why did ISO separate 2 item in 2 differ clauses? During audit, how can you decide which is Nonconformance or Nonconformity?
  • Use of Correction Fluid

I work in the microfinance industry and would like to know where does the standard prohibits the use of correction fluid/tippex.
  • Monitoring, Measurement (9.1)

I am working for Training center. How to apply clause 9.1.1 General of 9.1 Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation in my organization (Training center)? Do we need to monitor and measure all item relate to my customer (students)? Can you give me some examples or guildeline?
Page 9 of 240 pages