SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Audit Reporting

If an internal auditor found a nonconformance during pre-audit planning but failed to discuss/mention it during the audit, can/should the auditor include it in the audit report?

• Context of the organisation and its impact on the organisation and mitigation actions

I am trying to identify the context of the organisation. I would like you to assist me in how these contexts impact an organization and mitigation actions.

• ISO 9001 - Rules for hiring and onboarding new staff

If an employer has this ISO certification, what rules are in place for them when hiring and onboarding new staff please in a permanent capacity?

• Change Management and QMS

Hi, I wanted to know where change management procedures are captured in a QMS.

• How to meet the MTBF objective?

What are the tools required to meet the MTBF objective?

• How to know if the clause 8.3 is applicable to an organisation?

Kindly advice how to determine if the clause 8.3 is applicable to an organisation.
  • Non-conforming products

I am interested in: for the nonconformig products: 1.  who make the "UAI" ? 2 is always necessary to contact the Customer to approve the out of spec "dimensions"? 

• Can the same person prepare and review document?

Good morning, I have a question, could the one who prepares a document be the one who reviews it? How can I justify or prove?

• Quality Culture and Product Risk Assessment

I want some help on how to approach quality culture and product risk assessment. 

• ISO 9001 Quality Inspection Records

We have some standard quality inspection records.  Basically they are spreadsheets that have a checklist for each product we make where we verify our product meets specifications (for example, height, weight, etc) and then we mark down whether it’s passed or not. Do these inspection records need to be considered as controlled documents?  Do they need to be given a document number, revision level, and approval?  Do they need to be kept on the document control master list?

Page 3 of 240 pages