ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Uncertainty Measurement

Hello - I'm interested in understanding whether there can be justifications for not evaluating uncertainty measurements as a testing lab. I understand there is the option not to report it unless relevant, but I'm wondering if it needs to be done at all. The testing that would be performed in my lab does not produce pass/fail outputs or those that meet a certain requirement/range of acceptance. They are typically to see how a customer material might react with a released product when run in an assay. Could we incorporate the risk process into this for factors such as user error, material handling, etc. and showing that they are in control rather than trying to determine a specific measurand? Thank you!
  • Identifying Opportunities in Lab

Hi, how can I identify Opportunities in my laboratory?
  • PT/ILC

We are official manufacturers of *** bags and balls our lab is going to accredited next year beg, We have all of our test specially finished goods test included into our scope but not able to find any PT providers ... And if there are only 2 labs that can provide testing as per *** and *** standards, Do you know any PT house which work for *** as i am not able to find any. Also can we consider our previous testing which are done between *** and ***? Thank you
  • Non-conforming work

Hi how would you define non-conforming work and when can this happen?
  • 17025 Accreditation for Electronic Test Laboratory

Is it possible to take 17025 accreditation for RF and Flying probe tests?
  • Temperature calibrator

I have a temperature calibrator I need to take out of service, not to be used again.  What would be the correct way to document the decision using your toolkit?
  • CAB

I have a very important question related to ISO standard 17025-2017. An accredited laboratory having ISO standard 17025-2017, indicating in documentation that the CAB is not doing any sampling. Explain and justify to me how this lab is not applicable for the clause 7.3 of ISO standard 17025-2017.
  • Compliance

We manufacture a Streaming Current detector and calibrate using a 100ppm solution of a 50% solids polyamine. How can we comply with this code?
  • Difference between working instructions and procedure

In ISO 17025 documentation, what is the difference between the working instructions and the procedure?
  • Documents for measurement systems

Let say our lab have 2 type of measurement system, do we need to provide document for both the system? If in the future we have additional system for other measurement, do we need to reapply for the certification? By the way, the information you share with me is very useful, thanks a lot
Page 13 of 35 pages