ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 17025 accrediting

could you please me explain ISO17025 on the following main issue: I want to get accredited my company *** according to ISO17025 for analytical radiocarbon dating services. Is it possible to get accreditation, if our company do not have ISO9001, and do not have own equipment and facilities, needed for that service? But we have employed high-skilled personnel and providing this services for two years borrowing needed equipment and facilities (which meet needed requirements).

• ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 certification

If a company has a lab, does laboratory testing and the lab is ISO 9001 certified, does that mean they are also ISO 17025 certified?

• Working Instructions for testers under accreditation

1. Working Instructions for testers under accreditation – is there recommended form and will we receive it?
    2. Is it possible to receive support for the structure of the Lab and it place in our organization chart – to be acceptable for accreditation body?
  • Should we go for ISO 17025 compliance?

One question: we want to offer testing from our laboratory facility to, for example, the retail pharmacy sector (a previous clinical laboratory I ran was CPA- compliant (now UKAS of course).

I went through the ISO options and determined we need to go for ISO 17025 compliance. Do you agree ?

• LIMS validation

Please let me know if you have templates for LIMS validation (Computer System Validation) as par with USFDA part 11

• LIMS validation record

Does this validation record apply for pharmaceutical industry. Actually we are planning to do a LIMS validation , can you help us with the same

• 17025 accreditation: cost benefit

What about higher income for 17025 accredited Cal's compared to non-accredited?  
    I am trying to justify accreditation to an electrical test equipment rental company. They have not been needing accreditation for most customers, who are small electrical test companies. Occasionally, they have to pass when government customers need accredited cals. 
    Do you happen to have a rough % of additional price that a lab can charge for an accredited calibration, compared to just a straight commercial cal with NIST traceability?
    Just a rough estimate would be great.

• Statement of conformity

we are into calibration Lab, is it possible to give statement of conformity in our calibration certificates without considering the Measurement uncertainty on a request note of the customer.

• Forms meet AIAG standards

Can you verify that the forms meet AIAG standards? 

Page 17 of 35 pages