SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• QAQC

what are the features of ISO 17025 IN 2017

• Can a process be ISO 17025 certified but the lab where the process was done is not ISO 17025 certified?

Can a process be ISO17025 certified but the lab where the process was done is not iso17025 certified?

• Safety courses, CPR or first aid as part of accreditation

I am still busy with my process of ISO implementation. Can you please assist me with the following  question:

Do I have to have any safety courses, CPR or first aid as part of accreditation?

• Backup and archiving

Hello, I would like to know your opinion on which documents should be backed up. Backup rules. it is imperative, in addition to backup copying, to archive the same documents and put an EDS on them

• Personnel training

What must be in this procedure for Personnel training??

• ISO for forensic sciences labs

are these the same iso used for forensic sciences labs? Am working of quality and safety manual for the forensic pathology lab

• Technical Manager - role, responsibilities and qualification

We are working with a water laboratory on implementing a ISO 17025 Laboratory Management System. During our pre-assessment, *** highlighted that we needed to appoint a Technical Manager and highlighted that he needed to have specific qualification (including CPD, chartership etc.) So I am looking for the definition of technical manager under ISO 17025 or any other relevant Laboratory guidance/regulation, his role and responsibilities and competency required. Could you kindly advise?
  • Impartiality

*** will be needing the standard for one operation only which is a mobile testing facility for pallets, for which they will charge their customers.  Commercially they want to demonstrate whether the material their customer is using (probably not bought from ***) is adequate and secondly to demonstrate that their own brand does meet the particular standard that they are testing against.

To help me in pricing this, could you help with the following:

1. How will what they are doing affect impartiality?
    2. As the testing will only be for one type of test, is it likely that all 58 forms are needed.

• Do I need ISO 17025 certification in order to audit laboratories?

I am a molecular diagnostics lab expert with decades worth of experience. I am also well versed in ISO17025.I am interested in ISO9001 lead auditor certification. My question is, as a lab expert, do I also need ISO17025 certification in order to audit laboratories? Or is 9001 is sufficient? Thank you

• Can one person be lab director and quality manager at the same time?

I want to let you know that I enjoyed last week’s webinar very much.  But I wanted to follow up on a question….We are currently a small organization and I’m currently wearing multiple hats including lab director and quality manager, among other things.  As we plan for ISO 7025 accreditation, is that something I will continue to do…can 1 person continue doing both or does the quality manager need to be a different person or report to a different group?

Page 19 of 35 pages