SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Equipment qualification

I come from a cGMP background so DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ is standard for all equipment, but now I'm trying to set up an ISO 17025 compliant lab and am not sure if I need to do the same qualification. Would calibration and verification to make sure the equipment is functioning (using a lab developed reference standard, if CRM is not available) suffice?
  • Measurment uncentriy

Can you help me to found more reference about Measurment uncentrity .?

• Environmental sample handling

What are the best methods and procedure on handling samples according to International best practices. Example waste water (effluent) and potable water)?

• Verification and validation

Dear Tracey,
    Hope you are doing well,
    Actually, I need your help to find the accurate and the most clear difference between validation and verification on the laboratory.
    I really appreciate your answer.
    Thank you for your time.

• Properly implementing section 7.2 and 7.6 for a microbiological lab

How to properly implement section 7.2 and 7.6 for a microbiological lab?

• Sub-clause 6.4.2

Good Day! Please explain further sub-clause 6.4.2 for our reference.
  • Quality Management Plan

Hi, I am revising my Quality Management Plan to include risk. How specific should certain risks be detailed in the QMP?

• ISO 17025 queries

1. What is the difference between certification and accreditation? 

2. I do not understand the concept of measurement uncertainty. 
    Can you help me with it? 

3. I do not understand clause 6.5 Metrological traceability. 
    What do they mean by the measurement uncertainty of each calibration must be available?

• Perform an audit using ISO 17025 guidelines

I am a quality manager and i have to perform an internal audit using the guidelines of iso17025:2017. Do you have any guidelines and tips to excel in this audit?

• Is personnel in ISO 17025 required to have training and certificate before starting auditing the lab?

From your experience, and your team does the (Personal in the ISO 17025:2017 ) required to have a training and certificate before starting auditing the lab by (IAS) For example.

Page 22 of 35 pages