SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 17025 latest version

Hello can you please let me know if ISO/IEC 17025-2005 still applicable as ISO / IEC17025-2017 is the latest version?
  • Implemantation of 17025

Can we have a separate complaint handling procedure?

• Sample size in the field of valve calibration

How to proceed to get the right sample size in order to test for normality and chech sytem capability?
    Our process is concerned by calibrating different type of valves installed in many sites all over the country. those valves have different pressure references and could be calibrated using either water or gaz.
    in our accreditation project, we need to be sure of the normality in order to use the statistics related and carry on our 17025 study.

• ISO Accreditation 17025

We would like to improve the quality of out Metrology Lab. The main areas where we aim to achieve this are in Measurement & Inspection. Component length measurement to 0.001mm, Ra (surface) measurement to 0.1µm, Hardness testing (Rockwell Scales A, B & C). We also confirm Mass measurement 0-100grammes.

• Calibration

Do ISO 17025:2017 allow me to calibrate my auto titrater with a certified reference material like A class glassware?

• Working as an assessor for ISO/IEC 17025

I would like to ask you about working as an assessor for ISO/IEC 17025, how could you help me? I hope to listen from you.
  • Accreditation of 17025

1. I would like to know if all the used samples should be a CRM samples in order to obtain the 17025 accreditation and if we could realise just one repetability reproductibility test on one sample and compare the results with a CRM sample.
    2. we use a Spark Atomic Emission Spectrometry to realise the chemical analysis (zinc and aluminium), there is any criteria in the iso 17025 that obligate us to use an ASTM OR AN iso reference and if yes what should we do if our range of work is out the range mentionned if the standard.

• 17025 accreditation

I want to set an industry standard for anilox volume measurement , We have developed a fully automated , closed loop process that is secure and accurate i think ISO 17025 would be the correct accreditation

• Is it mandatory to write a specific procedure for impartiality?

Is it mandatory to write a specific procedure for impartiality?

• Re-calibration time

There is a debate about the recalibration date, we perform our plan on monthly basis & the auditor insists to be done by day, so the calibration validity ends by the cal. month 1st.date. which method is more accurate?

Page 21 of 35 pages