ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 17025 accreditation

Generally, what is the cost and how long it takes for certification?

• Is ISO 17025 designed and intended to be implemented on individual, test-by-test basis?

Is it true that ISO 17025 is designed and intended to be implemented on an individual, test-by-test basis, specifying requirements for the competence to carry out tests and /or calibrations,including sampling?

• Importance of change controls

I  just have a quick question regarding ISO 17025:2017. How important are change controls? since this is a technical accreditation, how much importance is laid on change controls?

• Documents needed in term of testing methods

If we are trying to get ISO 17025 certification with a scope of testing methods....what all documents would we need in term of testing for the said methods? for example, do I need to validate/ verify these methods? If so how? what documents/records do I need for this.

• ISO 17025 requirements for Pharmaceutical organization

What are ISO 17025 requirements for Pharmaceutical organization?

• Lab activities

Plz define list of lab activities and and what is range of lab activities?

• Documents for biofertilizer NAB lab

Are there any documents for the biofertilizer NAB lab?

• Management reviews (Option A)

Please can you help. I would like to know how can I address clause 8.9.2i, personnel feedback in particular. 

• Setting up a Microbiology Lab and getting cannabis GMP certification

Is it possible to get GMP certification on cannabis testing within a laboratory without having GMP certification in the Microbiology dept.

If not, then if the laboratory is ISO 17025 accredited, then presumably we will have to get GMP accreditation first for the Microlab and then for cannabis testing, or can we combine the two?

Can you give a brief overview of what we need to do to achieve this?

• Is it necessary for calibration lab to carry out interlab comparisons or join a PT scheme?

While writing the quality manual another question has occurred to me! As a calibration lab do we have to carry out interlab comparisons or join a PT scheme? I have searched EPTIS and there is no PT scheme suitable for us. We use a calibrated reference device to calibrate our instruments, is this sufficient?

Page 20 of 35 pages