SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 17025 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Managing impartiality

How to manage impartiality when owner is the lab. manager
  • Assessing quality system

Where do I start assessing my quality system? we know we need 17025 but need a gap assessment to decide how we proceed
  • Examples of Risk Management

May I request your good-self to share a few examples of Risk Management to understand with more clarity and stimulate the thought process for total coverage.
  • Measurement uncertainty in chemical process

my interest is the knowledge about measurement uncertainty in chemical process
  • Use of shall and must

Reaching out with a question after the recent purchase of the Toolkit w/ Extended Support. In the ISO 17025 the word “shall” is used. In the toolkit procedures the word “must” is used in place of the word “shall”. Is the word “must” an accepted term by accreditation bodies? Up to this point, we are grateful for the purchase of the toolkit. With minor modifications to the quality manual and lab procedures, this is very effective and truly helpful to get us started in the right direction.
  • Can I perform blood testing in my LAB with ISO 17025 accreditation?

I would just like to know that with ISO 17025 accreditation, can I perform Blood testing in my LAB.
  • Are employees of 17025 certified labs required to have transcripts on file?

Are employees of 17025 certified labs required to have transcripts on file? Or would a diploma on file suffice?
  • Procedure on personnel

I would like draw a procedure on personnel as per clause 6.2.5 of the 17025:2017 standard

• Xl sheet

How Xl sheet is used while ding measurement Estimated uncertainty using raw data(type A or type B)Sources

• Pulverizing samples

According to iso17025 how many samples can be pulverized in 10 hours for 8 min per sample?

Page 16 of 35 pages