SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001 Audit finding clarification

The basis for classifying an Audit finding as major under the ISO 9001 system.
    The process appears very subjective sometimes.

• Relationship between clauses 4 and 6.1

Would you explain clause 4 and its relationship with 6.1 in a practical example?
  • ISO 9001 monitoring and measurement equipment

I want to know what should be included under the "monitoring and measurement equipment" section in ISO internal auditing requirements. I have a mask manufacturing facility. if you can help me with providing generic examples of monitoring and measuring equipment in my case, that would be great.

• ISO 9001 KPIs

How to choose the KPIs to measure the process?

• ISO 9001 requirements for laboratories

Are ISO 9001 requirements similar across various fields that laboratories work in- from engineering, medical to Bioanalytical fields? 

• Modification planning

How to comply with the requirement concerning "modification planning"?

• ISO 9001 and financial problems during the pandemic

Is standard proven to overcome company with financial problems during pandemic Covid19?

• Monitoring risk management

How can you properly monitor the risk management if there is one person assigned for analyzing risk?

• Imparting ISO 9001 implementation benefits

How do you make people understand that proper implementation of the ISO 9001 QMS benefits the organizations and NOT THE AUDITORS?

• ISO 9001 for Law firms

Please advise how a law firm can have an ISO Certificate. what are the requirements?
Page 15 of 240 pages