SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001 risk menagemnt

How can the risks be effectively monitored, analyzed and evaluated, and then reported during management review meetings?

• ISO 9001 Ho to write quality manual

Could You advise how to write correctly the Quality Manual, how to structure it? What are the main parts of the Quality Manual?

• ISO 9001 Internal Auditor qualifications

As I understood, there aren't any straight standard requirements to get an internal audit certificate for conducting the audit. Does it mean the Certification body cannot raise any NCR during certification if the company internal audit was conducted via non-qualified auditors?

• Documented Information

Referring to ISO 9001:2015 Clause 7.5.2 and 7.5.3 - On my external documents, I send my customers such as invoices and PODs do my identification numbers, revision and revision date, etc. have to be visible on the documents?

• ISO 9001 suppliers' requirements

"I have a question regarding the need for ISO-9001 certification. We currently require our suppliers to have both ISO-9001 and IATF-16949. Is this required and why?"

• 9001 Auditor's competency

Are there any requirements for the auditor to be able to conduct an internal audit and how to ensure the auditor is competent? 
    Are there any requirements for attending internal audit training and getting the certificate?
    Please give me a reference on İSO 19011, if you have any. 

• Requirement for ISO 9001: 2015 certification in cargo and marine services

What are the requirements for ISO 9001: 2015 certification in cargo and marine services? 

• ISO 9001 documents for surveillance audit

I want to ask what are documents to prepare during the surveillance audit?

• ISO 9001 questions

I have few questions that I required answered. As I'm new to ISO 9001 documentation part, I need your help to understand:

1. What is the difference between issue no. & revision no.? Both are same or different?
    2. Does we need to mention both of them on all documents?
    3. List of mandatory documents which required both of them

• ISO 9001 Competitor as a interested party

Can a competitor be identified as an interested party?

Page 17 of 240 pages