SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Improving the work of a library with ISO 9001

Given that this is a library, how can we improve the work of our institution through ISO 9001?

• Correction Plan vs Corrective Action Plan

The Auditor said: “Essentially, your Correction Plan is identical to the Corrective Action Plan", but it wasn't exactly the same, of course, it is similar.

• ISO 9001 in civil engineering

i am civil engineer & want to know which part of ISO 9001 2015 i suitable for me?

• Designing the audit checklist

I want to design the audit checklist for clauses 7.2 and 7.3 of ISO 14001. I appreciate if you help me and give me some advice.

• Applying ISO 9001 certification to a new entity within an ISO certified company

New entity set up in Norway, the company in other countries has ISO can we use it, and how?

• ISO 9001 and standardization of office documents

Is ISO 9001-2015 only for standardization of office documents? Not the whole part of the office's operation including the occupational safety in the workplace? 

• Defining process flow requirements

In terms of the clause 4.4.1 process flow requirements. Can this be in words and not necessarily in diagram format?

• ISO 9001 management system

I would like to know if you are planning to have a session on how to audit ISO 9001:2015 management system, please? Part of the Standard which covers management, please? Clause 4, 5, 6, 7.1? Also when auditing management only should clause 10.1 and 10.3 be audited during management audit?
  • Documentation numbering

how to number the documents , is there is logic or it is just 1 2 3 4?

• ISO 9001 Manufacturing devices delivery guidelines

Can I get some guidelines for the delivery of manufacturing devices?

I need an example of product delivery documentation.

Page 19 of 240 pages