ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• The calibration validity by tracing the calibration record

I have found a calibration sticker missing from two pieces of equipment. However, the calibration was still valid by tracing the calibration record. I am not sure if non-confirmation or observation is according to ISO 9001-2015? 

• Conception and development in ISO 9001

May I ask you about the conception and development paragraph of ISO 9001: 2015.
    Does it apply in the case of imitating a model part given by the client?
    We are just measuring its dimensions to draw our manufacturing plan which will be displayed in the plant.

• ISO Quality management for service giving public institutions

Can we use ISO Quality management for service giving public institutions? 

• How to implement QMS?

How should I implement QMS? Should it be drawn up according to the clauses/principles & mandatory requirements? Should I then link and structure them in the correct manner? 

• ISO 9001:2015 kurulumu

Merhaba,

bir işletmeye KYS ISO 9001:2015 kurulumu yapılacak veya var olan dokümanlar kontrol edilecek. 

Danışmanlık almadan izlenecek metodlar belirli midir ?
    Yani bir iş akışı var mıdır yapılacak işlerin listesi gibi ?

ISO standart maddeleri belirli ve anlaşılmıştır ancak istenilen "net doküman adı ve içeriği" nedir diye bakılacak bir metod var mıdır ?

Yani kurumun verilerinin izlenmesini takibini ister yerine "Yıllık Veri Tablosu" ister içerik olarak ay ay hurdalar, üretimler vs bilgileri girmeniz gerekir örneğinde olduğu gibi. 

Teşekkürler

• Maintaining two risk registers for ISO 9001 and ISO 27001

is it mandatory to maintain two risk register for ISO 9001 an ISO 27001 respectively?

• Real examples of "process approach", "risk management" and "PDCA" concepts mentioned in ISO9001:2015

"Hi. I'm an expert in quality assurance. I want to find real examples of concepts mentioned in ISO9001:2015, such as "process approach", "risk management" and "PDCA". I want to explain the concepts to the staff of my company. I want to convince them and engage them to contribute."

• ISO 9001 mandatory clauses and scope for implementation

We are civil engineering designing consultancy and want to take ISO 9001 certification, what clauses are compulsory to our organization? 
    What should be the scope? 

• Setting quality in a service that an institute provides

How can I set any kind of standard for quality in a service that an institute provides especially when it is the government's responsibility?

• Developing a standard project applicable to real "construction sites" for a cleaning cooperative in the development of service design

How to develop a standard project applicable to real "construction sites" for a cleaning cooperative in the development of service design? 

Page 23 of 240 pages