ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001 requirements for implementation

Hi, i will be implementing iso9001:2015 in our organization in January and have no prior experience. I have just taken the foundation but I am wondering if I need to take the implementation or internal audit training too? Are there requirements for this? 

• Pre-requisite/eligibility criterion for 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certification

I would like to know if there is any pre-requisite/eligibility criterion for 9001:2015 Internal Auditor certification.

• Making of a quality flow chart

Can you explain the making of a quality flow chart?

• ISO 9001 Auditor path requirements

I've been selected to be an internal auditor for our IMS. After finishing the training program, I've been a member of two internal audits.
    It was a great experience for me and I'd like to proceed with this career path. I'm an electrical engineer - is this an issue for an auditor or are there any different audit paths for me?

• Understanding the requirements of clause 8.4 of the ISO 9001:2015

How can I better understand the requirements of clause 8.4 of the ISO 9001:2015?
  • ISO 9001 Project task implementation

What is the meaning of a project task and how can we implement it? 

• Review of QMS procedures

My question is about the review of QMS procedures: I there any requirement to review internal procedures at planned intervals (e.g. once a year)?

If so, what should be the scope of such a review? I usually send SOP’s for review once a year just for the owners to confirm whether the document is still valid/current or not. Other than this, a procedure will be review in terms of content, when the owner sees an opportunity for improvement, or as a result of corrective action.

• Relationship between ISO 22301 And ISO 9001

Are there any similarities between the two standards? In other words, if I already implemented ISO 22301 will that help me if I am looking to implement ISO 9001?
  • Help on knowledge management implementation

We have a new unit in my office and am in charge of the responsibility of knowledge management. It will entail succession planning, knowledge retention, creating a policy plan for knowledge management.

• Clauses 8 & 10

I kindly wanted to ask how exactly we can implement clauses 10 and 8 (improvement and operation) in Health industries like hospitals, and what are the procedures that should be taken to implement these clauses.

Page 24 of 240 pages