SPRING DISCOUNT
Get 30% off on toolkits, course exams, and Conformio yearly plans.
Limited-time offer – ends April 25, 2024
Use promo code:
SPRING30

ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Writing quality assurance policies

How to write quality assurance policies in a drinking water company?
  • ISO 9001 - Mechanical Design Process

I have been tasked with writing a Mechanical Design Process for our ISO certification, and I am not sure where to begin.

• Is ISO 9001 listing of activities mandatory

I would like to ask if the listing of the activities listed in an ISO 9001 (or even ISO 14001) certificate is mandatory. That is, a certificate indicating the following activities: design and construction of civil buildings + restoration of immovable property subject to protection are equivalent or actually covers a wider scope than a certificate in which only the design and construction of civil buildings is declared?
    From my point of view, the first covers the categories OG1 and OG2 while the second only the OG1 category, is that correct?

• Post-market surveillance

Is a complaint management system needed for ISO 9001 QMS, what type of post-market surveillance is needed for ISO 9001 2015?

• ISO 9001 DI controls visibility

We have a complaints policy for our service users on our website. Do we need to add DI controls on that document (make it visible for our service users) i.e. version, date, etc.. or can we not have any visible controls, as long as we can show our background system ensures we always have the latest copy on our website?

• ISO 9001 questions

First question -What questions should be asked in accordance with ISO 9001-2015 for internal audit examination at the teaching and student affairs department within the university?

Second question - There will be risks in teaching, practice, and student affairs at the university. Please share to learn more.

Third question -What topics and topics to study if implementing the quality assurance path under ISO 9001-2015 at the university? 

• ISO 9001 scope of the quality management system in a cemetery

"Do I need the scope of the quality management system to carry out in a company which is called the Prados de Paz cemetery?"

• ISO 9001 Mandatory processes

I want to know if it is mandatory or necessary to put in place the finance process and the safety process when implementing the QMS based on ISO 9001?

• Implementing ISO 9001:2015

I want to certify for the test.
    We have not done an internal audit, but I was led to believe that a person needed to be certified to do that, is this true?
    What happens if we fail to pass our certification test?

• Creating a template for an equipment PM plan

I would like to know how to plan for/create a template for an equipment PM plan? 

Page 22 of 240 pages