ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Controlled vs Non-Controlled copy

I have a question for controlled and non-controlled copy, for students who need sop copies training do I stamp with a controlled or non-controlled copy

• Reviewing and approving suitability and adequacy documents as an office administrator

How would I answer the request to review and approve my documents for suitability and adequacy as an office administrator? 

• ISO 9001 Documentation requirements

Which of the below would be seen as documentation requirements: 1- Quality Procedure, 2-Audit Reports, 3- Quality Manual, 4- Supplier Documents, and 5- Processes with inputs, outputs, interactions & responsibilities?

• ISO 9001

ISO 9001 is defined as the international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Organizations use the standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.

• ISO and six sigma improvement of the service quality of logistics

How ISO and six sigma can help improve the service quality of logistics?

• Applying and monitoring quality management regulations

How do you apply and monitor quality management regulations?

• Excluding clause 8.3

I, about to consult ISO 9001 for a software application company. Is it possible to exclude clause 8.3?

• Corrective action timeline

In writing procedures for corrective action, you identify the problem and the reason for the problem, should a timeline be stated when the correction would be completed?

• Quality objectives in relation to ISO 9001 external audit

Reference quality objectives, is it ok to reduce the original target value if there is difficulty in meeting the objective and then investigate why it cannot be met? Will this create an issue for ISO 9001 external audits?

• ISO 9001 most suitable approach

Could you help me with the best suitable approach starting from internal audit to concluding the same for ISO 9001:2015? 
    I mean should I approach from clause 10 to backward or starting from clause 4 to forward?
    Please also guide sample sequence of area/clauses to be covered during the audit.

Page 26 of 240 pages