ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Emergency medical service key performance indicators

How could I get the Emergency medical service key performance indicators? I need It for my research. I will say thanks for the answer.
  • Acciones preventivas vs. acciones para abordar riesgos y oportunidades

En el capitulo 10.2 No conformidad y acción correctiva de la norma ISO 9001 2015, establecen los mecanismos para el tratamiento de las no conformidades, entendiendo claramente que estas requieren una acción de corrección o acción correctiva y si esta constituye un riesgo tratarlo de acuerdo a lo establecido en el 6.1..... pero mi pregunta se orienta que en auditorias externas he recibido 2 no conformidades que como repito se como tratarlas..... y 5 observaciones y recomendaciones (estas se trataban con acciones preventivas en la 2008) las cuales no comprendo exactamente como abordarlos o al menos como plantear el formato o formulario a emplear y/o que debería contener este formulario, ya que debido a que ya no se contemplan acciones preventivas debo replantear las acciones para abordar este punto , mas no se como. agradecería su gentil apoyo a mi pregunta.
  • Required documented information

"My inquire is about custom clearance activity, I don't find any requirements for ISO9001 for that topic .... we have an employee deal with service provider which will make custom clearance activity till the goods received in warehouse so it only (service provider selection, evaluation) that should be documented and implemented. My question is do I need to make in details procedure for the key-person who handle communication with custom clearance service providers and that procedure describe details about how our employee deal with service providers and with financial dpt. to pay for the service which is very logic and doesn't produce mistakes.”
  • Implementing risk-based thinking

"I plan to add a column in our Company Quality Activity plan to cover requirements related to risk based thinking. I am wondering if we need to have records of the full results of the risk Assessment (full description) or is a checkmark or "completed" remark sufficient. I also plan to have a written procedure of how the risk assessment shall be done when all planning activities handled on the Quality activity plan. Do you agree that this is required by the 2015 standard?”
  • Implementing a QMS

"How can my organization self-implement ISO 9001 at best, and what are the dependencies that may exist?”
  • Policy in business card

If you have your policy on your business card must it have a revision listed and if not is it a non conformance?
  • Nonconformity occurrence and risks

"We are trying to address a nonconformance on the subject item (10.2) and I'm not sure how to address it. The auditor was looking for evidence that we accessed the risks and opportunities with each corrective action. Is this right. Or can it be part of our annual context analysis and management review(s)?”
  • Changes in the scope

We have implemented the iso 9001: 2015 last year, and this year we are going to recertification, but because of reorganization, one of division move into other group, which is separated from our group. So, what should we do? Do we still put it in the ISO or not?
  • Staff commitment

We have created QMS Implementation road map of which we have done a number of activities we are know in phase of Developing a QMS Documentation, but still little commitment from the staff is the problem. Could you suggest the proper mechanism of simplifying this long journey toward ISO 9001 :2015 CERTIFCATION?
  • FSSC vs FSMS

"The difference between fssc and fsms and their similarities”