ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• Scope and exclusions

"On the design requirements of ISO 9001, what is its scope? Does it include internal R&D that the organization performs? Or need it be based on customer requirements? We provide a list of coatings for metals and we already have a line of coatings that we provide.”
  • Becoming a certified Lead Auditor

"I am in a Senior Managerial position and want to achieve ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor certification. Please guide what specific education and requirements do I need for this. I am an MBA with 8 years of work experience. One thing more I have to start as a novice.”
  • Lista de verificación en auditoria interna

Soy estudiante y necesito hacer la lista de preguntas que debo hacer al subproceso de compras en una auditoria interna ISO 9001:2015, con todas las actividades que se realizan desde ese subproceso
  • Evidences of a strategic orientation

"I’m quality person for my company but battling with the following: Determine if your organization has made (or would make) a distinction between the content and process-related issues during the formulation of its strategy for the implementation of QMS. Is it clear to an objective observer exactly what your organization QMS strategy entails, and how did it arrive at the particular strategy?
  • Leadership and commitment evidences

"I have a question about how to demonstrate the leadership? Means what should I site to the auditor to get his confidence on it.”
  • Assessing risks

"Please provide the detail for risk assessment based on ISO 6.1 clause.”
  • ISO 9001 internal audit documentation

Could you please describe me the process of ISO audit in the company. What are the requirements and paperwork require for the excellent report from the auditor.
  • Quality Manual requirements

“We have 30 plus Directorates in organization. The consultant said that Previous Directorate manual will become Sectoral manual in 2015 version. Is it true and what will be the document's content, please advise.”
  • Evidences about organizational knowledge

"What audit evidence can one get for clause 7.1.6 of ISO 9001:2015”
  • Organizational knowledge

In addition to my previous question regarding ISO 9001-2015, I also want to add clause 7.1.6 Organizational Knowledge, is this clause specifically referring to the employees knowledge or the companies experience? as what is written in our Quality Manual is the companies experience.