ISO 9001 - Expert Advice Community

Create New Topic As guest or Sign in

HTML tags are not allowed

Assign topic to the user

• ISO 9001, a starting point

"We are a small distribution company employing about 6 people. We do not hold inventory at our location but at processors around the world. How do I go about setting up ISO? Feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the information. I'm just trying to figure out a starting point.”
  • SWOT analysis and internal & external issues

"SWOT Analysis are having relationship with internal & external issues?”
  • Herramienta de los 5 porqués

En la práctica se ha demostrado que si resuelves un problema mediante el uso de la herramienta 5 porqués pero la solución se encuentra desde el 3er. o 4to. porque no es necesario seguir llenando los campos faltantes solo por llenar los 5 por qué. Mi pregunta es cómo esto podría ser una "No conformidad durante alguna auditoria? es decir dejar en blanco los por qués que no se requieren.
  • Clause 8.4

I am working on my ISO project and ran into these questions:
  • FMEA and risks & opportunities

"Can we just do the FMEA chart without writing the procedure to respond to the risks and opportunities?”
  • Manual de Calidad/Iniciar la implementación

Cómo se que va en un manual de calidad, qué documentos se deben aplicar en una empresa de envases plásticos y cómo iniciar a hacer un sistema de gestión de la calidad según la norma 9001 vs 2015
  • Measuring quality requirements

"We had a Quality objective as Collecting Customer reference letters in sales as one of point to cater the title " Proactively meet customers’ changing expectations and needs " in our assessment parameter. Now the point of Collecting Customer reference letters has been shifted to service department. Now considering the title "Proactively meet customers’ changing expectations and needs". What should i take as point to cater the title, considering format as documented reference.”
  • Opportunities - examples

"I would like to get some clarity on what exactly the standard requires on 6.1. Actions to address risks and opportunities. I have identified the risks as well as actions to address them for our organisation, however I'm not sure what the opportunities and actions to address them refers to. Can you please give me examples of any industry or company?”
  • ISO 9000 variants

"Can you please explain ISO Scope and purpose of 9000 variants?”
  • Supervision of parts inspector

"I am the Plant Manager at our business and I would like to inquire if ISO standards will allow for a final parts inspector to fall under the supervision of the Plant Manager instead of the Quality Manager as long as we change our organizational chart to show this pattern.”